Monday, January 23, 2012

uuuurgh

David and I both have the cold, the poor soul was starting at a new office yesterday, and had  rotten time as he was feeling so ill.
Thanks to the flu jab and I slightly better and can function a bit better than him, but reckon as the day goes on, I will just land up in a ball thanks to the good old Fibromyalgia!!!

Not had the energy to knit or to crochet over the last few days, but hopefully will have some energy back soon and we will back to our usual programming soon (with a working camera!!)

Love and Hugs

Laurna xx

2 comments:

Amy said...

I hope that you are feeling better. My Rooster had a head cold. It is like having a cross bear around. LOL

I have been taking lots of Vit C and drinking lots of tea. So I hope to escape it this year.

God Bless and have a wonderful day.

Larunnon said...

Sorry for not replying right away not been able to get on line of late.
We both survived and are reasonably back to normal......well as normal as we can be LOL.

Hope you and Rooster are doing well!